View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 06:54 PM   #66 (permalink)
slytheringirl71
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elizabeth Rose Drangonheart-Malfoy
Sixth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockpaperscissors15 View Post
"Thanks!" Anna said as her and Elizabeth headed left. The maze then lead to a dead end and the maze closed off where they came from. "This can't be good..." Anna said. "Lumos" she muttered and her wand lit up. She walked around in the square they were trapped in but there was no exit. "I deffiantly read about these kinds of mazes before!" Anna said trying not to panic. She could get a bit clusterphobic sometimes. Maze plants don't like, fire, no that's a bad idea. Water? no they might grow more. Wind? I don't know if that would help. Of course ice! Anna shouted a spell out loud and a wall of plants broke apart reveiling another path. "Through here!" she shouted to Elizabeth and took her hand before the maze came together again. They started running again when they reached another scarecrow.
Reductot Elizabeth yells loudly. Then the scarecrow busrted into little tiny pieces. "Guess I was wrong about going left." Elizabeth laughs.
Elizabeth wasn't one to show any fear, and she didn't but inside she was screaming. But she knew she could get through this. Her mum and dad taught her spells young wizards her age wish they knew. Some even Elizabeth wish she didn't know. "We better keep moving Anna! You never know what can pop up in this maze." Elizabeth looks around kind of nervously with her wand at the ready.