Thread: The Main Stage
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 08:16 AM   #37 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default xD *shakes head in disbelief* Or, not really. Considering it IS Sal.
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
Salander was making his way down Diagon Alley when his ears caught the sound of something.... familiar. His eyes shifted for a moment and thought he saw something darting around across the skyline....

A carnival! The carnival was in town!

A grin spread across the Slytherin's face as he got sidetracked made his way towards the festivities. So much to see, so much to do! Stopping by a few vendors he got himself some food to quell the ever grumbling tummy and a drink to chase off the heat. Preoccupied, his feet found its way towards a less crowded part of the area, pausing by an empty stage and a girl gazing up at it. He eyed the girl, then the stage, then back at the girl....

"Well go on, take the mic and let the world hear your heart's song."
Stella had pretty much decided invading the stage wasn't going to happen, especially as she really wasn't sure that was the idea she wanted to present to possible schoolmates before she started the new term. At a new school, even if it was Hogwarts and she'd always wanted to go there. She'd always known first impressions were important, after all. odds were people wouldn't necessarily appreciate a random Shakespeare recitiation, especially at a carnival. Although, it seemed her idea that nobody had even noticed her was shattered as she heard a voice nearby.

Turning slightly, she raised an eyebrow at the statement, not so much at the boy who had made it. Although the air about him made her think it might be a good idea to not completely shoot down his idea. Like having him on her side might be good. "I can't say the world would hear my heart's song anyway," she said with a smile, before pulling off another little piece of her candyfloss and popping it into her mouth. May as well start things off on the right foot, even though it was certainly the oddest introduction ever. At least they wouldn't have to worry about how to start a conversation. Besides, she wouldn't even say she knew what she would have done if she had gotten up on the stage, other than that it most likely wouldn't be singing. That needed more of a comfort situation.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero