Thread: Bumper Brooms
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 01:18 AM   #70 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

SPOILER!!: Kurumi, Jack, and Beatrice
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Kurumi hadn't really been expecting him to bow back, but she supposed that was better than him raising an eyebrow - which was the more common reaction she got in these situations. "It's nice to meet you Jack," she smiled. "I'm Kurumi, and this is my friend Selina."

Kurumi noticed the boy's somewhat awkward hand dance he did around his face and she wondered why when the answer became rather clear. He had several cuts on his cheeks, but it really wasn't her place to ask about them, right? After all, they had just met. In fact, she wasn't sure that she had ever seen him before.

"Are you...new around here?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLovegood5 View Post
"Hi Kurumi," he said politely, "Hi Selina." He noticed her eyes flicker to his cheeks, and quickly made a lie up in his head in case she asked. He didn't want to tell anyone yet, then again, he didn't really need to, they'd find out soon enough... But if she didn't bring it up, he wouldn't either.
"Relatively. Just starting Hogwarts this year." He replied honestly, giving her a quick smile of gratitude for not asking. Phew! "What about you?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottiepot View Post
Children.

Easily excited and definitely good business at Carnivals. They were always the first ones to the rides and they often paid extra to get a few more moments bashing their friends on the brooms.

Dangerous but Beatrice claimed herself not responsible if anything were to happen.

The older woman raised her eyebrow at the interaction between the three before answering their question. "4 sickles a ride. Lasts a few minutes or so. Depends when I get bored" she stated. "Pay a little extra and I may be able to squeeze in a couple more minutes or so" she raised her eyebrow once more and waited for their response.

Selina looked next to her where her best friend was previously standing. To her surprise, however, the asian fourth year was gone. Where in Merlin's name had she run off too. The pair had just met up after a long couple of weeks without one another and she was already getting distracted and going all over the place. Was Selina really that boring? She had to have been.

It was then that she saw Kurumi was over talking to a boy with a plethora of cuts on his face. Did they know one another? Was he a carnie? No he couldn't have been... he looked not a day over twelve. She approached the pair just in time as Kurumi was introducing Jack to Selina and vice versa. Selina extended her hand and said, "Pleasure to meet you, Jack. Your going to be a first year? And well I'm a third year."

Then she heard a voice of someone who was beckoning the trio of them over to the stand. When they got over to the woman she told them the price of the tickets and that she would give them extra time if they payed her extra. Selina sighed and took out her wallet. Putting her hand up to the silence the other two she payed for all three of their tickets. The woman could have the 12 sickles, she didn't mind, "Here. Take it." Then, disgusted at the woman's behavior-- wasn't the Carnival for fun and joy? Why did they need to pay extra-- with the extra charge, Selina slipped the woman a few extra sickles, "There... is that all right?"