View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #57 (permalink)
potterfan180
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliot James
Fourth Year
Default sorry it's late!
Music = Life::Create Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebragirl View Post
Aw! Emily gave her friend another hug. "I'd fail at life if you weren't here as well!" Cove really was a good friend!

She tucked her hair behind her ear and thought about it. "Yeah, I guess." she said rolling her eyes at the man. It was a total rip off, but then again they were at a carnival. She took out her money and wand. "It just better be worth it..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommehbell View Post
Adam rolled his eyes as the girl repeated what he just said. "Yeah 3 galleons for the both of ya," he said wiping his hand on his waistcoat and holding out his hand for the money.

He was getting impatient now, "Well if you two want to be grown up you have to pay the grown up prices. Or you can go to the nursery and get your mommies to change your nappies," Adam sneered at the girls.

Adam held open his hand for the money, "You better be worth the time I spent on this maze," he shot back at the girl. She wasn't going to make it out smelling like roses and that gave him a little smile.
Cove hugged Emily back. "I don't think that's any way to talk to paying costumers." She said to the man. "Here." She gave the man the three galleons. She glared at the man.