Thread: Bumper Brooms
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 04:31 PM   #64 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greymalkin View Post
"Great, thanks!" Sarah said, then to Amethyst, "Come on, let's go!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixAuror169 View Post
"Thank you so much!" Amethyst smiled wide and couldn't help but hug the woman. She was REAL excited and she ran to grab Sarah's hand. "C'mon! She said as long as we don't break them, it's okay! Let's go!!!" She was like a puppy who hadn't seen anyone in months.
O_____O

Did a child just HUG her? She blinked and then stared at the girl. "Err.. Yeah its fine" she shrugged it off trying to absorb the suns rays as she leant back in a carefree way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
"Just as long as you don't mess up his smile," Kurumi replied in an only slightly sarcastic tone. Her cheeks DID, however, blush a bit at the memory of the Puff's sparkly smile. She really missed it. Her eyes locked back on Selina's and she realized that she probably should clarify that she was NOT being serious. "If you really want to help the situation, you could ask him why he hates me...we agreed to give each other space, cool down, and the next time I spoke to him he looked like he never wanted to see me again." What HAD happened between the Trophy Room and the feast? She had heard rumors...but Kurumi wasn't sure if she could believe those.

"Leave it to you to have us meet somewhere where there is flying involved," she joked. "I suppose....we need to pay?" But where and who did they pay.

Kurumi spun around on the spot once.

"E-E-Excuse me, w-we would like to ride..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLovegood5 View Post
Jack took a minute to decipher whether or not he wanted to go on them. Well, his mother wouldn't check there, so he might as well. While fumbling in his pockets, he asked whoever was next to him, "sorry, do you know how much this costs?" He hoped it wasn't to much he didn't have a lot of money on him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
Selina nearly yelped in excitement when Kurumi said that she could teach Treyen a lesson if she did not mess up his smile. This was perfect! She could not believe that Kurumi was letting her do this. When she was done with Treyen he would be a very different little 'Puff he knew what happened when you messed with Selina Skylar's friends. She was, even though younger than all of her friends, a fierce lion mama... protecting of her cubs.

Crush her dreams why don't you? She couldn't hurt Treyen, that stunk, "Fine, I guess I'll talk to him. Although I like my plan better," she muttered at the end.
Children.

Easily excited and definitely good business at Carnivals. They were always the first ones to the rides and they often paid extra to get a few more moments bashing their friends on the brooms.

Dangerous but Beatrice claimed herself not responsible if anything were to happen.

The older woman raised her eyebrow at the interaction between the three before answering their question. "4 sickles a ride. Lasts a few minutes or so. Depends when I get bored" she stated. "Pay a little extra and I may be able to squeeze in a couple more minutes or so" she raised her eyebrow once more and waited for their response.