View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 03:58 PM   #55 (permalink)
hjhm

MO & DMLE
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eron Rutherford
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jonathan Kim
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Kiko Koline
Law Enforcement
x4 x2
♣ Heejin here | Did somebody say coffee & cakes? | cat lover ♣

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
"Just something I learned during my first year in Defense Against the Dark Arts," she smiled. Headmaster Tate had been a brilliant professor and Kurumi had found herself often wondering why he wasn't teaching anymore. Maybe he would this coming term? She had heard that Lord Borr wouldn't be coming back to Hogwarts- not that he had been to the school in the first place.

Now that the dummy attack was over, Kurumi found herself breathing again. Why did these things ALWAYS have to pop out of nowhere? Couldn't they ever come after they announced their arrival?

"You sure told that dummy," she giggled, pointing to the crumbly pile.

Kurumi took a few steps forward until they had reached an area that had paths leading to the left and the right.

"W-Which way do you think we should go?"

Although, Kurumi SWORE she heard someone's voice coming from the path to the right. Someone's voice she had been missing for some time now and no, not you Treyen Lockhart.
They were actually doing well as a team. Now his father got the whole Gryffindor vs Slytherin thing wrong. In the past, his father did tell him that the two houses weren't in the best relationship. Slytherins of course, tend to have a different point of view in everything. But that was such a long time ago.

Jonathan gave a high-five to Kurumi. He's just happy he's learning a lot from this actually. Lord Borr didn't do anything when he became the DADA professor last term. And speaking of which, they say they'll replace that spot AGAIN. Wonder who could be their new teacher next term?

"I don't think it'll come back to attack us again" he gave a soft laugh while looking at the crumbs on the ground.

Pacing up with Kurumi, Jonathan stopped to what happens to be the first challenge they have to face in the maze: direction. There is left and there is right. Which one? "I have no idea, Kurumi" he told her. Not a clue at all. "Where d-do you think we should go?" she looked like she knew where.