Thread: Bumper Brooms
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 03:18 PM   #55 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default *waves* carnie's attention pwease *smooches*
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
"B-but but!" Selina tried to reason with Kurumi, but she knew that her best friend would not allow her to beat someone's head in with a beater bat... even if they deserved it. Her head dropped in defeat, "Fine... no bloody beater bats." Man she was really looking forward to teaching the boy a lesson, a well earned lesson.

Then she stuck her head up and shot her a quick smile, "Just a little bit? Like just a smack or two? I promise I'll only mess him up a tensy bit! COME ON KURUMI, puersse?"

She saw Kurumi go back off into her land of thoughts and she knew that maybe it was time for a distraction, "Yeah... the brooms sound good."
"Just as long as you don't mess up his smile," Kurumi replied in an only slightly sarcastic tone. Her cheeks DID, however, blush a bit at the memory of the Puff's sparkly smile. She really missed it. Her eyes locked back on Selina's and she realized that she probably should clarify that she was NOT being serious. "If you really want to help the situation, you could ask him why he hates me...we agreed to give each other space, cool down, and the next time I spoke to him he looked like he never wanted to see me again." What HAD happened between the Trophy Room and the feast? She had heard rumors...but Kurumi wasn't sure if she could believe those.

"Leave it to you to have us meet somewhere where there is flying involved," she joked. "I suppose....we need to pay?" But where and who did they pay.

Kurumi spun around on the spot once.

"E-E-Excuse me, w-we would like to ride..."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes