Thread: Bumper Brooms
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 02:42 PM   #50 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
Selina nearly cursed herself- she had forgotten about Treyen, which reminded her that she still had some unfinished business with the Hufflepuff Prefect. How could she have let Treyen slip her mind? Kurumi was on cloud nine when the pair was tottering on friendship and something more. To be honest so was Selina. She had never seen Kurumi so happy and that, in turn, made Selina happy. But leave it to Mr. Insensitive to completely lead her on and shove all of her feelings right back down her throat. Kurumi was ruined for weeks after the incident. Her hair was never such a sickly color.

Thinking about it made her blood boil. You know, she really should have a nice little chat with the Hufflepuff... she had a few things to say and so did her cousin's beater bat. It was no secret that Selina could actually do that to him if she wanted. The question was actually would he egg her on enough to make her do it.

Her eyes met with Kurumi's who seemed to be reliving all of the pain of Treyen she reached for her friend's hand and held fast to it, "Of course, I forgot. I am officially the worst best friend ever. But I promise you that Treyen will see things a little different with a black eye... not meaning that he'll date you or even like you.... just that he will have trouble seeing with the black eye I'm gonna give him."
"Selina, don't be silly. You are the best best friend I have ever..." Kurumi began shaking her head, but her thoughts were immediately cut off as Selina continued to talk. Her face lost a bit of color and her jaw dropped. Yes, that had been one of her darkest hours thus far at Hogwarts, perhaps darker than when Adam had left, but Kurumi didn't wish pain on anyone. This was especially true about those she cared about. Not to mention she didn't want Selina to get in trouble on her behalf.

Kurumi squeezed Selina's hand. "Selina, I know you mean well, but beating Treyen with a Beater's bat won't help anything." Selina hadn't said that she would use such a method, but it seemed fitting that the red head would use a Beather's bat. "I...I just want to be friends again. I don't know what I did to him to make him hate me - other than telling him how I feel - but the eyes he showed me at the End of the Year Feast...it frightened me. It was as if I had ruined his life."

Kurumi wrapped her arms around herself. Friends...very close friends...would she really be satisfied with that? Well, she knew right now that she was miserable with the thought that he hated her. Treyen had been more than a friend to her over the past year. She needed him. He was another pillar in her life.

With a small smile on her face, Kurumi looked at brooms flying above them. Speaking of Beaters...

"So....shall we try out these brooms?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes