View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 02:09 PM   #170 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeAllie18 View Post
Adam listened to Louisa as she fumbled around again, trying to get Adam to see Dallin in the same way she did. Adam was start of feeling bad for Dallin...he could only imagine how hard it would be to live up to Louisa's expectations of him. Although, who knows, maybe Dallin really is as great a person as Louisa says, but Adam was far too skeptical and too much of a pessimist to believe that someone that perfect actually existed. "Okay," Adam said, deciding that maybe it was best to just let the matter go. After all Adam had said what he wanted to say, and Louisa was free to do with those words what she wanted to.

Adam's glance had gone down to the table, but when they came up instantly when Louisa asked if she really was beating herself up. "From my perspective you definitely are," Adam said with a little frown. His brows furrowed slightly when Louisa said she couldn't erase everything. "Well no one can erase everything...well, technically you could with a memory charm, but I don't think erasing it will help make the feeling in the pit of your stomach go away. You need to talk to him. And hey, if you need some moral support when you do it, I'd be more than happy to go with you...or at least be near by." Perhaps Adam was suggesting a plan that would only make things worse, but he didn't really see another way to solve the problem.
Adam's okay didn't fool Louisa. It was just a nice way of saying -keep-babbling-I-don't-believe-you. She gave him a smile, anyways, to show her gratitude of him not trying to force her into his point of view, which of course was going to change once he met Dallin. It was inevitable now- that she needed to introduce the two to each other.

At Adam's offer, Louisa hesitated. She hadn't considered this before. She took a moment to process the possibilities, coz that was what Ravvies did, and then she spoke, "That's very nice of you. I think I do need someone to be with me while I speak to him. I don't think he'll appreciate it though. He's kind of... nervous a bit when it comes to those feelings thing. I think it'd be great if you stay nearby." She nodded. The girl hadn't decided yet when to tell Dallin or how to do it. But once she did, she now knew who to bring.