Thread: Bumper Brooms
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 08:50 AM   #45 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
"That, and the taxi cabs don't have doors that open up automatically," she teased sticking her tongue out. "Japanese pizza is just so much more elaborate than regular pizza. Corn, tuna fish, mayonnaise...there are always so many flavors competing with one another. Vickers took me to a pizza parlor in New York where I had a simple mushroom and cheese pizza. It was fantastic!"

Kurumi tugged on her hair for a moment. Her and Vickers had become pen pals since the end of the program, but she did miss all the group work and projects they had been on while in New York.

And then there had been Conan, whose family had been far too generous to her. It really had been a magical week - and not just because she had spent it at Disney World.
Selina laughed when Kurumi stuck her tongue out at her. She was about to reply with a witty comment when Kurumi went on about the pizza again, "We're back on this, are we?" She figured she might as well relax, something had happened this summer that she obviously was trying to deflect talking about with pizza.

Pizza... mhmm, speaking of which Selina was very hungry. So she stuck her hand back down to the box to grab another three chocolates. She popped each one into her mouth and licked her lips afterwords... mhmmm, nom nom.

Her eyes shot open from the delicious goodness when she mentioned someone by the name of Vickers, "Bloody Nora! You did meet a boy! Who is he? Do you like him?"