Thread: Bumper Brooms
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 07:20 AM   #41 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Kurumi felt like she had just gone through a whiplash of emotions. First Selina was happy to see her and now she looked as though she had just insulted her flying skills.

"I...I...I got lost..." she said feebly, kicking at a stone aimlessly. "I-I didn't know that there was a carnival going on. Diagon Alley is at least fifty times busier than usual. That, and I got caught up with a man wearing all black and white with a white painted face who got me stuck in an invisible box." At least, the way he had been moving around her made it seem like she was stuck in a box. "But, I'm here now. That's the important thing, right? It's not like I stood you up or anything."

Nope, Kurumi wasn't that sort of person.

"OH! I have something for you," she smiled, hoping that her cheerful persona would make Selina's face look less like an angry troll and more like a happy kneazle. "In America, they have semi-professional Quidditch leagues. I managed to get to one match and I bought you this t-shirt," she explained handing over the white t-shirt with a red logo on it. "I also got you these," she continued, pulling out a medium sized box from her bag and handing them to her best friend.
Selina was about to lay out her friend for being late when she heard- I have something for you. As if by magic, Selina perked up like a puppy dog at the presents that Kurumi was holding. What did she get her? She was thinking about her in New York? What did she get her?

All of her grueling inquires were answered when Kurumi handed over a t-shirt and a box. Flipping over the t-shirt she saw that it was a Quidditch related t-shirt. She nearly squealed from excitement, until she opened the box and saw... food. Then she did squeal.

Smiling broadly she took a bit out of one of the chocolates. With a full mouth she leaned over and hugged her friend, "Awl wright, jou are forgiwen!"

Stepping away to swallow she finally asked, "So how was New York? Did you love it?"