Thread: Bumper Brooms
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 02:14 PM   #26 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordanyes View Post
Everett turned around as he heard a voice, and grinned at the girl. "Yeah I am. I've been on some muggle ride that's similiar to this, and it was fun, but this has gotta be even funner." It really did. It was magical so instantly would be cooler.

Everett nodded as she introduced herself. So she was in the same year as he would be. He better remember her name then. "Everett Sutherland, starting as a fifth year at Hogwarts in September." He introduced himself, holding a hand out for her to shake.
The blonde smiled at the guy in front of her. Emma nodded at what he was saying. "Cool! I've never been on a ride like this. My parents are pure lopes and strict," she said, pouting a little. But if Evrett said this ride was going to be cool than it was. The blonde just had a feeling that she would take his word.

Emma smiled and took his hand, shaking it. Ah formal was he? Naah, he was probably being polite. "Nice to meet you Evrett! Fifth year? Awesome, we'll be in the same year! Do you know what house you want to get into?" asked the blonde, curiously. Perhaps Slytherin? Ravenclaw? Gryffindor? SLYTHERIN? The Malfoy hoped he was in her house.. Cause she would like to get to know him. He seemed friendly.