View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 09:14 PM   #97 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiopeiaAKTF View Post
"Not in...line?" Daichi stared at the girl for a good ten seconds before he looked behind her. She was right, the counter was on the other side. His cheeks flamed up as he looked back again. "I'm sorry! i-i thought...i'm hungry and..yeah!" Without thinking, he bowed waist deep in apology. How could he have been so stupid?!

His stomach growled again as he stood up again. He rubbed his stomach with his left hand and shushed it quiet. Daichi looked at the menu list and rubbed his eyes. "When you have decided on a menu" he began. "Then..uhm...c-could you order it for me t-too?" He shifted his weight as he fumbled shyly with his shirt. "I can't read..." This sentence caused him to splutter again. "i mean i CAN read , i just can't read on there..it's so blury!" He squinted his eyes at the list.
AWW, could this kid get any cuter? He was blushing! Poor kid, but he was just too stinking cute. Ellie giggled a little bit. "It's okay, no need to apologize." She told him, and then he was... bowing? O__o That had never happened to her before. "Don't worry about it, I'm not upset." Ellie said, rather tentatively.

Did his parents not feed him or something? He acted like he hadn't eaten in days, and his stomach was growling louder than an angry mother lion. Yep. Wait, he couldn't read? Oh. It was blurry. Right. "Er, yeah sure. Do you know what you want? Or do you just want what I'm getting?" Because he obviously didn't know what was on the menu... Poor guy.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise