View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 07:54 PM   #95 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Maybe she should just give up. This was too conflicting. But she was huunngrryyy. Suddenly she heard a squeaky voice behind her and she nearly jumped out of her skin. Ellie turned around to see a little boy who couldn't be older than 12 pouting at her. It sounded like he tried to snap a yell at her, but it didn't work.

Ellie stared at him a moment. "I'm not.. in line." She said, pointing to the counter. She was clearly a couple feet away from the counter. Duh, little child. Although he was rather adorable. It was hard to be angry with his childish attitude. "I'm just having quite the difficult time trying to decide what to eat." Ellie looked back at the menu. Hmph.
"Not in...line?" Daichi stared at the girl for a good ten seconds before he looked behind her. She was right, the counter was on the other side. His cheeks flamed up as he looked back again. "I'm sorry! i-i thought...i'm hungry and..yeah!" Without thinking, he bowed waist deep in apology. How could he have been so stupid?!

His stomach growled again as he stood up again. He rubbed his stomach with his left hand and shushed it quiet. Daichi looked at the menu list and rubbed his eyes. "When you have decided on a menu" he began. "Then..uhm...c-could you order it for me t-too?" He shifted his weight as he fumbled shyly with his shirt. "I can't read..." This sentence caused him to splutter again. "i mean i CAN read , i just can't read on there..it's so blury!" He squinted his eyes at the list.