Thread: Carpet Coaster
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 07:58 AM   #72 (permalink)
Jason Potter Weasley
Suspended
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamvelmakelly View Post
Taking a deep breathe Gracie takes her first steps into her very first carnival. While taking in every magical moment and incident around her she exhales with relief as she wonders how she has been missing out on this her whole eleven years of life. Gracie then begins to stroll around alone nervously starring down at her lacey oxfords when she bumps into a ticket stand. She then purchases a ticket for the Carpet Coaster, an attraction she had heard a lot about lately. With her ticket in hand Gracie make her way over to the Carpet Coaster hoping to meet a new friend who could join her on the ride.
" This is a wild ride" William told the girl " are you into roller coasters?" Willaim asked her, " My name is William Montcenaggio aka William Starr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliciaWeasley View Post
Allie nodded. "Yeahhh.. I definitely will. It's amazing here." She spoke a little bit louder, almost shouting as it was so noisy at the carnival. A lot of people were chattering, screaming and so on. Allie couldn't answer when William asked what her favourite ride was. "I just came here. Let me try every ride first and I'll get back to you by the end of the day." She said mischievously. "Have you tried this freaking carpet coaster?" She asked. "Oh there she is!" She shouted, pointed her finger at Fee. "My friend." She told William and smiled. "Maybe you know her? Fee." Allie brought William to meet her lovely friend.

"Nice hair by the way! Love your new haiiiiiirrrrr.." She squeaked, shouting right at Fee's ear. She was too excited to be reunited with her friend again. "What have you been up to all this time? how's your term break? Loads of fun, yeah?" Allie shot her with a lot of questions. She couldn't wait to tell Fee her story as well about what she had been doing over these past few weeks away from Wizarding World. "You know what.." She began her story with a grin. "I was kind of in a relationship with this guy I met in Hawaii." She blushed a little. "Well, he was cute. We got along very well and stuff." Allie rolled her eyes before she continued. "But I guess it's over." She sighed. "Anyway, it's not the point. Welcome to the real world baby!" She said trying to cheer herself. "Hawaii was great though. I partied everyday. I went drinking everyday. I got wasted everyday!" She burst out laughing whilst realizing that she was actually too young to drink. Her eyes rolled around, hoping that no one listened to their conversation. She apparently blabbed a lot this time until finally she stopped and asked, "So I did ask you some questions, didn't I?" She wiggled her eyebrows playfully. Waiting for Fee to tell her story as they both still queuing for the ride.

"Geez..." She forgot that she came here with a friend, William. "Fee, this is.... umm.." She rolled her eyes to William. She met him at Diagon Alley but so far, she still hadn't known his name. *what a shame* Her face turned slightly pink. She hoped that William could immediately tell his name. Perhaps they had known each other. Allie had no idea.
" I knew you would like it here" William told Allie." Ok, you got a deal, try all the rides and tell me at the end of thday" William said to Allie." Yes, the coaster is great' William smiled. " Actually I know Fee through my cousin Rex. she is Rex's best friend" William explained to Allie.