Thread: Carpet Coaster
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 03:22 AM   #70 (permalink)
AliciaWeasley
Gryffindor
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alicia Weasley
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Potter Weasley View Post
" Glad you made the Carnival" Willaim told Allie. " You will have a great time here" William said to Allie. "What is your favorite ride here?" William asked Allie.
Allie nodded. "Yeahhh.. I definitely will. It's amazing here." She spoke a little bit louder, almost shouting as it was so noisy at the carnival. A lot of people were chattering, screaming and so on. Allie couldn't answer when William asked what her favourite ride was. "I just came here. Let me try every ride first and I'll get back to you by the end of the day." She said mischievously. "Have you tried this freaking carpet coaster?" She asked. "Oh there she is!" She shouted, pointed her finger at Fee. "My friend." She told William and smiled. "Maybe you know her? Fee." Allie brought William to meet her lovely friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFeenella View Post
Fee stood there in line to wait for the carpet coaster.It was pretty crowded today.But well it was no wonder,such a beauitful day needed to be enjoyed.Twirling the end of her now short hair around her finger the girl heard someone call her name and turned around."Ohhhh Alliieee",she smiled widely,"heeeyyy there."Such a long time since they had last met.Travelign the world for a whole term was quite fun though.The Slytherin needed to know everything.
"Nice hair by the way! Love your new haiiiiiirrrrr.." She squeaked, shouting right at Fee's ear. She was too excited to be reunited with her friend again. "What have you been up to all this time? how's your term break? Loads of fun, yeah?" Allie shot her with a lot of questions. She couldn't wait to tell Fee her story as well about what she had been doing over these past few weeks away from Wizarding World. "You know what.." She began her story with a grin. "I was kind of in a relationship with this guy I met in Hawaii." She blushed a little. "Well, he was cute. We got along very well and stuff." Allie rolled her eyes before she continued. "But I guess it's over." She sighed. "Anyway, it's not the point. Welcome to the real world baby!" She said trying to cheer herself. "Hawaii was great though. I partied everyday. I went drinking everyday. I got wasted everyday!" She burst out laughing whilst realizing that she was actually too young to drink. Her eyes rolled around, hoping that no one listened to their conversation. She apparently blabbed a lot this time until finally she stopped and asked, "So I did ask you some questions, didn't I?" She wiggled her eyebrows playfully. Waiting for Fee to tell her story as they both still queuing for the ride.

"Geez..." She forgot that she came here with a friend, William. "Fee, this is.... umm.." She rolled her eyes to William. She met him at Diagon Alley but so far, she still hadn't known his name. *what a shame* Her face turned slightly pink. She hoped that William could immediately tell his name. Perhaps they had known each other. Allie had no idea.