Thread: Bumper Brooms
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 10:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canoir Greengrass View Post
After looking around the stalls and vendors, Freya decided to look around the carnival who knows maybe she will find one of her friends or some interesting games. Then after a few minutes of walking, the blonde arrived in front of Bumper Brooms. It's exactly what she's looking for. She looked around the area hoping that she caught someone she knew so she had someone to bump the broom to.
Lara was excited so much about going to the carnival. She's been planning for it a week ago and finally she was there. She grinned widely as she saw all the sections and the people passing by. It was crowded indeed she thought to herself.

The young girl was determined to visit all parts of the carnival. But first she headed towards the Bumper Brooms. She looked at the brooms above the carnival, she spotted a coupe already up while other brooms were unequipped. She was so excited about riding one of those brooms.

But first ,Lara looked around her, she felt it would be more amusing if she had a partner. And to her surprise she spotted her friend Freya few feet away. And without hesitation she bolted towards her "Freya!!" she called out as she stretched out her arms to give her friend a hug.

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours