View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 08:39 PM   #97 (permalink)
Talikins

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William McLuen
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erin Dixon
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x5
Talikins|Huffledor|Purple|Ted Velvet| |Lochnessie|Redhead|Bladger|⅓ Ferocious Trio

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockpaperscissors15 View Post
"Aw that's nice!" Anna said with a smile. "Maybe our parents can meet sometime. Are both your parents magical?" Anna asked Nessie. "Both mine are, well, my mum was a muggle at first but then received her Hogwarts letter, she was a bit shocked. Then my mum and dad met there first year but they didnt date until their fifth." Anna told Nessie. "I do can't wait to meet Juliet though, is she also purchasing her school supplies this week?" Anna asked.
Nessie nodded. Her parents were both sort of magical. "My dads half-blood and my moms a muggleborn." she said then listening to Anna's story, Pretty similar to her own parents. She smiled at Anna it seemed like the two first years, were very excited to be starting at Hogwarts. She didn't blame them Hogwarts was Amazing. Thats what she thought.

She grinned again. "Yeah she is, she'd be happy to make friends." Nessie continued. She looked at her watch, it was startig to get a little late and her parents were probably expecting her soon. "Well I gotta get going, it was nice meeting you two." she said before she turned around and started walking back to where her parents were. She was happy for Juliet would now have some friends.