Thread: Carpet Coaster
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 07:45 PM   #64 (permalink)
Wonderstruck
Gryffindor

SS Featured Writer
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jeremy Bradford
Fifth Year
Default No worries!! Adam has a tendency to be overprotective sometimes XD
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."

SPOILER!!: Jonathan and Louisa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Text Cut: You two boys

Blink. Blink.

AND BLINK.

Louisa would've replied back of course hadn't two things stopped her. First, the imply that Adam was with her and nope, Jonathan's tone made it clear what he meant by that. And second Adam was on his feet and... standing up for her. Kind of. The girl was still staring, pink faced may I add, and watching as Adam returned to his spot again after shotting a very calm sentence.

Nobody ever did that for her. Not even Dallin who usually acted cool and stayed out of things... well except when it happened to Ellie, but still. Louisa felt tron between Jonathan's assumption, which didn't bug her as much as it opened her eyes at how she looked hanging out with Adam. She shouldn't have hold his hand. But...but.. it was totally normal, how was she to show him her sympathy? Or lead him to the right section? Stupid people!

She had no time to process Adam's reaction though. She was impressed. A LOT. And she made a self note to thank him for that later. Oh and no need to worry for Jonathan, he was too cocky to reply to the other boy. Especially if he learnt that Adam was a muggle born. Pffft.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hjhm View Post
SPOILER!!: Adam and Louisa

PFFFSSSHHHH!!!
Whatever.
Jonathan just rolled his eyes and continued concentrating with the ride. He doesn't need to listen to this guys. Whoever he is. Besides, he shouldn't butt in into other people's business. Jonathan gets it they're together. friends. couple--- whatever they are. But Jonathan and Louisa has their own issues.

Jonathan didn't bother looking at the guy next to Louisa. Yeah, yeah. Keep talking. He's not going to listen nor reply any further anyway. Let's just get this ride over with....

Adam saw out of the corner of his eye, once he had resumed to his position next to Louisa, that the boy had rolled his eyes. Whatever. Adam turned to look at Louisa and noticed that her cheeks were somewhat flushed in what Adam was assuming was embarrassment. He shot her an apologetic look, hoping that she wasn't upset with him, before shifting his attention back to the ride in front of him. Perhaps his initial feelings were right...this ride was not going to be enjoyable.

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go