View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 04:06 PM   #93 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred is awesome View Post
'I will! I know, I feel like a Slytherin!' Rose laughed as she did a terrible snake impression consisting of just hissing. She looked down. 'Oh, yeah! Wait, my mum taught me something!' Rose grinned. She took the hairclips out of her hair, rolled the cloak up and clipped it up. 'There! No tripping on you lovely cloak now!' Rose giggled.

'Oh, I know...' Rose said darkly thinking about William. HE thought he was perfect... Vain, is what Rose called it.

'Muggleborn, remember?' Rose asked with a 'duh!' expression on her face. 'Aw, your face then! Priceless! Well, there you go, Slytherins and Gryffindors are pretty much the sort of same thingy then, aren't they?' Rose smiled.

'I don't know, we were talking to William...' Rose grinned back at him.

'Yup, 'muggle' junkfood galore!' Rose said putting emphasize on muggle. 'Well, I'm going to have to insist on linking arms then! I'll feel like going on the yellow brick road in the Wizard of Oz, which I've always wanted to do!...' Hey! She could be Dorothy! Rose giggled. 'You coming Ari?' Rose grinned offering an arm out to her. Yes. Rose was a weirdo and proud!

Then Rose laughed as Mordred got confused about them talking. 'Basically, he's a player...' Rose laughed
Then she did an impersonation of a snake. "You're better off as a Gryffindor." Mordred joked. He then watched as Rose clipped the hem of his cloak. Clever, but hopefully she won't forget to remove it. His mum would be surprised, no doubt.

"Yes, muggle junkfood FEST." he emphasized as he tapped his pocket full of coins. "Wizard of who? Or is it a 'what'?" he asked in a confused tone. "Link arms? Yellow brick road?" he thought as he looked at the pavement of the carnival. He was sure there was no yellow road. "Er...I think I'll skip that part." he said. "Yeah, she could be Dorothy...whoever she is." he continued as he looked at Ari. He was pretty sure she knows Oz and Dorothy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of the Lake View Post
'[B]
Before Hogwarts I had my mum around and my neighbours, but when I started school I realized I needed to be more sociable because I knew no one and it was indeed boring.' Ari admitted, aware that Mordred and herself had more in common than she had thought initially. When the boy mentioned the qualities of a hug and then looked away, Ari thought he was really cute, but refrained herself from saying that out loud.

Back to talking about Madam Donovan, a safe and neutral topic of conversation. 'She was acting weird at the end of the year, but I trust she's back to normal now. I'm sure she'll be able to help.Then you can pride yourself in solving the mystery before your cousin. You've mentioned your cousins before, but not by name, I think. How are they?'Aaand, how's Chloe?' Ariadne asked, remembering what Mordred needed from the stationery shop the day they've met.

'A Gryffindor coward.' Ari replied bitterly. 'Why does he have to be in our House?' she complained. But if she considered all circumstances, the boy had earned a lot of points for Gryffindor, which was possibly why Ari disliked him even more, as he had more points than herself. But Gryffindor didn't get the Cup, so what did it matter,anyway? Right?

Ari appreciated the invitation, but asked cautiously: 'Are you sure you want me to tag along? I don't want to be a bother.' Mordred and Rose have set that plan before seeing her at the carnival, so it was polite to ask first.
Mordred nodded in agreement. "Yes, and if you have someone to share your thoughts...or just to have fun, I know it's best to share it with a friend." he smiled.

"Miss Donovan will be of great help, I'm sure. I'm just psyched to find out what it means. It must be a code. Or even instructions in brewing a potion." he said shrugging. "My cousins? They are here in London, preparing for their next term." he said as his face fell. He wanted to attend the same school as his cousins, but it's impossible now since he will be starting his second year in Hogwarts in a few days.

Then she mentioned Chloe.

He looked at his shoes as he tried his best to tell Ari how Chloe is doing. Sad thing is, he doesn't know. "I...well, sent her letters overseas, but I never got a reply." he said in a soft tone. "I kept thinking that Xchylar gets intercepted everytime..." he said as he trailed off, remembering his owl. "Weird thing is, Xchylar did not seem tired, or hungry after a long flight. It could mean that Chloe gets my owl, feeds him, then let him fly back to me." he continued. "Sadly, there's no letter attached to his leg upon his return...up until now." he said as he looked away, blushing once more. "I guess...I'm already forgotten." he said and looked at Ari with a sad smile.

He sighed, and said "I don' want him in our house either." he smirked. Mordred was just thankful the boy wasn't sorted in Slytherin. He really can't stand such rude people.

"We're hungry, and I'm sure you are too." he said as he brushed away the thought of his ex-best friend. "Besides, I don't know much about muggle junkfood. I'm sure you'll be of a great help in introducing those to me." he said as he smiled. "Oh and..." he said as he leaned closer to Ari. "Who is Oz? Er..and Dorothy? Yellow brick road? I don't know what Rose is talking about anymore." he said in a whisper.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.