Thread: Bumper Brooms
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 01:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Evi3e <3 View Post
Bradley sighed, this was going to be awkward. He knew instantly when Emily replied but not turning towards him. No hugs, no real smiles. They could be friends yes but good friends? close friends? maybe. The thought broke his heart in two. "I know," His whispered looking over her face once and then to the floor. "I'm sorry, i'm really sorry Emily.." He finished although left his sentence unfinished.

If he could do anything so that they could be real good friends again he would, he wanted all that back. Plucking up the courage he looked up from the ground and gave her an equally half hearted smile.
Emily shook her head, she couldn't take that... she couldn't handle that.
"Please, Bradley... don't apologise..." She didn't deserve it. She had hurt him, how much? she had no idea, but she had been at fault. And she could have handled the whole situation a bit better.

It was good to see Brad smile though, and it did make her feel a little better. Maybe they could salvage what was left of their friendship. Emily managed to return the smile with more ease this time, and it was a genuine smile.
Nudging him gently with her elbow- to break whatever tension remained, she then turned her gaze back to the game in front of her.
"What do you think? ... think you can take me on?"
There really was nothing like a good game of Bumper Brooms to break down barriers.