Thread: Bumper Brooms
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ladybug

Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Enya Mayberry
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bradley "Brad" Wills.
Accidents & Catastrophes
Workaholic || HOGwart | iloveyou. || SnowQueenEviee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Emily didn't have to turn to know who was speaking to her... she recognised his voice. Despite the fact that its been a while since they've spoken. Ever since...

Sigh.

She shrugged, "I was considering it," she answered, still not looking at him. It felt slightly awkward. There so much she wanted to say to him, but at the same time there was so much she just didn't want to say to him. After a brief moment, Emily gathered her thoughts, swallowed her pride and turned to face Bradley.
"It's been a while," she said simply, trying to smile and failing.
Bradley sighed, this was going to be awkward. He knew instantly when Emily replied but not turning towards him. No hugs, no real smiles. They could be friends yes but good friends? close friends? maybe. The thought broke his heart in two. "I know," His whispered looking over her face once and then to the floor. "I'm sorry, i'm really sorry Emily.." He finished although left his sentence unfinished.

If he could do anything so that they could be real good friends again he would, he wanted all that back. Plucking up the courage he looked up from the ground and gave her an equally half hearted smile.

___________________Look Who's Back.
Beware.