Thread: The Main Stage
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 12:27 PM   #34 (permalink)
Quick Quotes Quill

ADFC Challenge Winner
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander Montgomery
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mark Aiden Aubrey
Department of Mysteries

x1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToujoursPur View Post

Cael jumped off the stage, still high on the adrenaline rush from performing. For a second he actually felt like he was a member of his favorite band, and the enchantments on the stage... just so sweet. As he turned to walk away he noticed a girl... laughing at him, or as close as she could come to it while still maintaining decorum.

Great... how many others were standing around mocking him this whole time? The lights had been right in his eyes! How could he have thought no one would see him, or hear him at the very least? Merlin, he was so mortified.

Cael's face turned scarlet as he eyed the older girl.

"Enjoy the show?" he mumbled petulantly.

Hmm... seems he finally noticed me sitting here
, the young Ravenclaw thought, waiting for his reaction. Nice going, Gwendolyn, the girl 'congratulated' herself. Now he will probably feel awkward. Meh...that's it, she thought, waiting for him to say something. However, I have to admit, it wasn't soooo bad. He might even have some talent, she told herself, not even thinking of telling him that. It would be great to see him freak out first.

Crossing her arms, Gwen waited patiently for the younger boy to start explaining something. He will probably run away, she thought, trying not to roll her eyes. Enjoy the show? Only that? No pathetic explanation? 'Actually, I did', Gwendolyn replied grinning.

'First year, huh?', the girl asked, after a while. Probably...