View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 04:21 AM   #86 (permalink)
Yourenodaisy

Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
E M Knight
Fifth Year
Hufflepuff Forever Interstellar Hitchhiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canoir Greengrass View Post
Freya saw the hustle bustle at the South Street Diagon Alley and she was really curious on what's going on. Then when she saw a lot of colorful tent it hit her. The Carnival! How come she forgot about it. She read it in Daily Prophet that there's a Carnival coming to Diagon Alley so this is what they're talking about.

The last time the blonde came to carnival was a long time ago when she's a little girl so Freya didn't remember much about it but she was pretty sure this carnival was a lot better than the last carnival she was into. She decided to check the stalls and vendors first maybe she could find some good stuffs. When she was looking around the stalls for something good, her eyes caught someone familiar. "Emma!!" she shouted and made her ways toward her Hufflepuff friend. "Where have you been? I missed you." she said before encasing Emma in a hug.
There were so many amazing sites that Em couldn't decide what to do. As she was heading further down the street, she heard her name called, and knew exactly who had spotted her. "Freya!" she said as she turned around to see the girl rushing to her. "I've been around, but It has been forever since I've seen you." As she hugged her friend she said. "I'm doing good, how about you?" she asked the girl. "Hows being the quiddich cup champion feel?"

just as long as you don't know they're impossible