Thread: Bumper Brooms
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 02:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snape'sGirlThru&Thru View Post
This ride had brooms in it. Of course Vashti was going to ride it. There was just no way she could possibly not get on this ride. There was a line though, but fortunately it wasn't too long. Not to mention there were about fifteen brooms open, so they'd likely be able to all fit in one go. They just had to be let in.

She wasn't sure how long they'd have to wait though, so she figured the best way to pass the time would be to start up a conversation. Since she was at the back of the line, she had only the girl in front of her who looked to be around her age. "Soooo," she began, "you enjoying this carnival?" Lame conversation-starter, that was.
Caroline was watching as the group in front of her was riding or bumping into each other in looked so fun. She could wait to get on a line was forming even longer behind her. A voice from behind her spoke to her. Turning around she smiled "It's so much fun. I really I'm enjoying it here. How about you?" she smiled.

"This looks exciting doesn't it? I've been on the muggles bummper cars and boats before but never brooms" honestly she had never seen or heard of bummper brooms in her whole life but it seemed like a perfect twist to a fun muggle carnival ride.

You are Bread!