Thread: Raffle Booth
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 10:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
Jason Potter Weasley
Suspended
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri View Post
Witsy smiled, "I know, I'm just kidding. I've always heard of bobbing for apples, but never have tried it myself, you think Amelia would try it if they have any?" She smiled wider, "Would you."

"Oooooh can we get something sweet and then have it fried like... fried chocolate frogs! That would be cool! Omnom goodness" she said giggling.
" I know you were teasing me" Willaim told Witsy. " This is another reason I love you" William said to Witsy." Sure, I would bob for apples and so would Amelia" William explained to Witsy. " Ok, choclate frogs. but we need to go to the food booth" William smiled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyMalfoy View Post
A raffle? Isobel liked raffles. Well, she liked winning things. She walked up to the booth and the person sitting at it. "How much is it?" She asked. She had some money in her pockets, and she hoped it wasn't too much. It was just a raffle, so it shouldn't be worth that much money.
" Excuse me, I need to talk to someone who has more pull than I do here" William told the girl. " There is a first year HufflePuff named Louisa who has a back back, alwats keeps passing out at the ice cream shop at the outside tables" Willaim explained to her. "Since yo uare the HufflePuff Quidditch team Captain, I was hoping you could help her or find a professor or the healer" Willaim explained to her. " My name is Willaim starr and I have tried to at least make Louisa feel comfortable" he smiled.