Thread: Raffle Booth
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 08:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
rockpaperscissors15
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Reese
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rebecca Sleek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebragirl View Post
Emily was just standing next to the raffle, her drink in one hand, pamphlet in the other, when the small girl started to talk to her. She was taken a bit of guard but smiled anyway.
"Uh, hi Anna." she said while having her hand shaken by the young girl "I'm Emily." She was still a bit confused, then finally got her barings. "Do you want one? A drink I mean. I've got another one..." She opened her bag and dropped the pamphlet and her drink in. "So Anna, are you enjoying the carnival?" Silly question really. Everyone loved carnivals!
"Aw sure thank you!" Anna said happily and took a bottle of pumpkin juice. "Would you like a chocolate frog?" Anna asked Emily pulling out two chocolate frogs from her purse. "Oh and of course I am enjoying the carnival! I love magical carnival's except the last time I went to one was when my older brother, Michael, was going into his second year of Hogwarts. But that was two years ago. He's a fourth year now and it's my first." Anna finished with a small giggle. "Do you have siblings?" she asked Emily.