View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 08:01 PM   #81 (permalink)
rockpaperscissors15
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Reese
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rebecca Sleek
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortalismusicoh View Post
Nessie looked up hearing somone, which seemed to be talking to her. Was it that obvious she wasn't feeling to good. This girl was friendly, she would probably end up being a Hufflepuff when she was sorted. Nessie didn't think she herself deserved to be one. She had not been herself at all lately. She put on a smile for the girl."Yeah everything is fine." it was a half lie, half true statement. She was feeling fine, but not everything that was going right now wasn't excatly good. "Im good, don't worry no help needed." she nodded at the girl to reasure her.

Just as she was about to introduce herself, the other girl had managed to first. Raven..hmm pretty name she thought. She noticed the girl did look a little short. She was probably around eleven. Nessie herself was twelve, but she was a little tall for her age. She smiled as her guess of Raven's age was confirmed, Raben had said she was going to be a first year. "Nice to meet you Raven." Nessie answered back. "Im Renesmee Talya Dixon, but you can call me Ness or Nessie for short." she then continued. "Im in fir..second year." she cahnged midway almost forgetting she wouldn't be a first year anymore.

She then noticed another girl aproach. She waved as the girl greeted her and smiled back. It seemed like there was going to be many new first years next year. She hoped there would be plenty of Hufflepuffs as of course she did think it was the best house of all time. She hoped her sister would get into Hufflepuff, because if her sister needed her for anything it would be easier for them to stick together. "Nice to meet you too Anna." she said."I'm Renesmee, but you can call me Ness or Nessie." she didn't feel like repeating her whole full name again.

"So you're both first years right?" she asked. She was trying to help her sister make friends for next year. Her and her sister were both quite friendly, but it always nice to have a little head start. So all Nessie would have to do is introduce Juliet to Anna and Raven, instead of Juliet having to go and find friends. She looke at the two, deciding to continue. "Well, I have a sister thats going to be in first year this up coming term".
"Nice to meet you Nessie!" Anna said happily. Anna stood next to her best friend Raven and started talking to Nessie some more. "Oh you have a sister!" Anna said happily. "When can we meet her? Does she look like you?" Anna asked Nessie.