Thread: Carpet Coaster
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 06:18 PM   #52 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Default Me too!! *glomps Myka* *glomps Adam* :p
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Text Cut: You two boys
Quote:
Originally Posted by hjhm View Post
As if that insult hurt. She wishes. It would take her more fragile insults to break down Jonathan. Whatever. She's on a date and here she still has her argue mojo on. Really nice.

Jonathan doesn't feel the need to answer with it any further. He doesn't want to ruin his day and he doesn't want to ruin her day. So set aside in being a snake and just enjoy the day with carefree rides.

Speaking of which, it would be nice to just add one more thing before the ride starts. Jonathan couldn't help. He smiled at Louisa and looked at the guy. "Oh I'm sure..." he turned back to her again "... with that attitude, I'm sure he's lucky to have you" he said. Sarcastic of course.

Jonathan faced in front and didn't bother to listen to her any further. Whatever it is, they can talk/ argue/ bicker about it when the school starts but for now... let him be. Carnivals like this don't come as often as every summer. So he's pretty much enjoying it while it lasts. Holding the carpet, he readied himself for the ride.

A few seconds later, the carpets automatically ran in high speed. It's brilliant. Jonathan is definitely enjoying the adrenaline rush. He can see everything, no need to close eyes and act like a diva. It's just a ride. It's like riding your broomstick on a very high speed.

AMAZING! BEST RIDE EVER!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeAllie18 View Post
Adam turned to look at the boy who had been giving far too much attention to their previously locked hands. What was his deal?? He turned to look at the kid with a not too friendly glance. If this kid kept up talking to Louisa with those kinds of tones there were going to be some issues.

Adam was up and out of his spot before the boy had a chance to finish his sentence. Adam was looking overly tall since the boy was sitting down and he was standing but he didn't care. "Do you have a problem?" Adam asked, his voice coming out firm and cold. "Last time I checked this was supposed to be a fun ride, not a chance for you to make snide remarks at a friend of mine."

Glaring at the kid for one more second Adam returned to his seat and buckled himself in. If there was one thing Adam hated more than anything it was people that felt they always had to get the last word in. And what in the word was with all these people assuming they were a couple?

Blink. Blink.

AND BLINK.

Louisa would've replied back of course hadn't two things stopped her. First, the imply that Adam was with her and nope, Jonathan's tone made it clear what he meant by that. And second Adam was on his feet and... standing up for her. Kind of. The girl was still staring, pink faced may I add, and watching as Adam returned to his spot again after shotting a very calm sentence.

Nobody ever did that for her. Not even Dallin who usually acted cool and stayed out of things... well except when it happened to Ellie, but still. Louisa felt tron between Jonathan's assumption, which didn't bug her as much as it opened her eyes at how she looked hanging out with Adam. She shouldn't have hold his hand. But...but.. it was totally normal, how was she to show him her sympathy? Or lead him to the right section? Stupid people!

She had no time to process Adam's reaction though. She was impressed. A LOT. And she made a self note to thank him for that later. Oh and no need to worry for Jonathan, he was too cocky to reply to the other boy. Especially if he learnt that Adam was a muggle born. Pffft.

Last edited by Magical Soul; 08-17-2011 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Oh and yes they are flying after this :p I just don't want to repeat what I wrote in the past post about her flying