Thread: The Main Stage
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 04:14 PM   #31 (permalink)
momentai

Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Blake Rouyn
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ryuu Cyprian Andrei
Minister's Office
you live your life just once, so don't forget about a thing called love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liisa View Post
Wow! Talk about your mood swings.

Victor approached her catiously, taking her arms and holding them to her side. "Relax," he breathed, giving her a steady gaze.
Why was he doing this? Adriana stomped her foot and huffed. "I AM relaxed. Now, let me go so that we can go get face paint!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Balloons View Post
He saw what looked like a very handsome couple discussing things, so he went up behind them (Tailzerr & Liisa) and grabbed them in a giant bear hug.

"HEEEEEEEEEEELLO and GOOOOOOOOOOOD DAY!" he beamed. "Ya' two is plum bustin' wid love and joy!"

He then twisted a red balloon and a pink balloon together to make a heart and place it over their heads. Wasn't that just lovely?! Now they were connected by not just joy but looooooove!
Adriana was about to pull out of Victor's arms when she felt another set of arms around her and him. She froze. What in heaven's name was this!? Oh no...Victor. Please don't do anything...please don't do anything....

But as quickly as it had started, the stranger had let go and was putting something over their head. Aaaw, it was a balloon! In the shape of a heart no less! Aaaaw.

"Ballooon!" Adriana smiled at Victor and pointing up.

Tailz is back in town, Tailz is back in town. =)