View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 03:33 AM   #22 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

SPOILER!!: <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
Emma chuckled at Alice's response and shook her head slightly. Oh Merlin. Please no argument's right now. No the blonde was not in a mood for an argument. So, she waited to see what Selena would say back to Alice and she bit her lip. But first, Selena asked her if she wanted to ride a Dragon. "You know the Dragon's are pretty cool and if I rode a Unicorn and my brother saw, I wouldn't live to see another day, he'd be so ashamed," said Emma, with a wicked smile, weighing the two options in her mind. "Okay, I'm riding the Dragon. Cause Dragon's are cooler."

The blonde listened to Selena and Alice discuss the usefulness of SuperGlue. Merlin, she felt as if she was back in school already, in Potions class discussing a Potion ingredient and why it is necessary to the Potion. The blonde chuckled. "Sel, Alice has a whole stash of SuperGlue and think of the all the things we could accomplish with a bottle of SuperGlue, all three of us," said Emma as her cunning side of her brain started churning slowly. Oh yes. They could pull some of the best pranks that Hogwarts ever seen, well, since the Weasley twins graduated. The blonde's eyebrows raised as Selena said that they had to brainstorm after the ride. Emma nodded and smirked an evil smirk at my friend. "Does it have anything to do with getting revenge on my brother for thinking you were dating TallPerson?" she said as she walked towards the slowing carousel.

Turning to both of her friends, "Come on. Let's go on the carousel for a ride before its too late!" she exclaimed, her heart panicking at the thought of the carousel breaking down or suddenly the Carnival packing up before they could have a turn on the ride. Hopping on to the carousel, the blonde walked over to a free golden coloured dragon with green eyes and she sat in the seat with a huge grin on her face, waiting for the ride to begin. Oh Merlin..
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
SPOILER!!:

Alice couldn't help but smile as Selena spoke of her troubles with SuperGlue. "Yes, it is very sticky," she said seriously. "That's why it's called SuperGlue." She beamed again, but her grin quickly faded as Emma started talking nonsense. TallPerson? She wondered how someone could get a name like that. Should I name you Bob? No. Samuel? No. How about TallPerson?

"I call the silver dragon," Alice exclaimed, jumping onto the Carousel after Emma. It was a beautiful silvery-white colour with one bright green eye, the other a piercing blue. "I'm going to name you 'The Thing'!" Yessiree. The Thing with two different coloured eyes that loved SuperGlue. What a dragon.

Selena beamed. Yes, dragons were epically amazing and Emma knew it. "Awesome, we can put it on powerful people's chair and make them stuck to their seats. But we can modify the structure of the glue so it's more powerful than it already is and we can find a potion to make it unstickable," Selena said with a smirk on her face. They'd have to find test subjects, sure, but there were enough birdies in Hogwarts for that... right? Sel's smirk grew wider. "He can be our first test subject," Selena said maliciously, rubbing her hands together in a way that only evil genius could. However, at the mention of the carousel Sel jumped on.

"I CALL THE GREEN ONE. I am naming you the Amazing Sparky Green Scales!" She announced as she climbed onto it. Oh yeah, her dragon had one of the most epic names ever known in history. Yeah, they were jealous. Because their dragons didn't have names half as awesome as her dragon's name. And Amazing Sparky Green Scales' nickname would beee... ASGS... or... yeah, she had nothing.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...