View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 01:31 AM   #20 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Alice stared at the girl, trying to find a good response, but she couldn't pick one that was rude because Selena was Emma's friend. Finally, she spoke. "Well, maybe you can't get anywhere without awesomeness, but you also can't get anywhere without SuperGlue." And you have none, she thought. Yes, Alice was satisfied. SuperGlue solves everything.

She beamed at Emma. "I want a dragon, too! One that likes SuperGlue." Alice couldn't stand anything that wasn't fond of SuperGlue. People, animals, stationary things... you name it. SuperGlue or bust. She had a precautionary tube in her pocket right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiWishiWasYours View Post
"Emmaaaaa what are you going to ride?" Sel asked as she watched the carousel go round and round with its happy music. Sel laiked this music, she was tempted to jump up - oh, what the heck. Sel started to bounce up and down because she felt like it... and she COULD. So anyone who said otherwise was insane. Mmmhmmm.

She blinked at the girl with confusion. "SuperGlue is sticky, I got a bottle of it stuck to my hand once... I was five," Sel said beaming before reminiscing. That wasn't a fun time... ehh... whatever. "SuperGlue is good for fixing stuff though... but - SEL HAS AN IDEA! Emmmmmaaa we must brainstorm!" Selena exclaimed, beaming with excitement. Then she looked back at the carousel. "After a dragon ride," Sel said seriously.

"Emma, you should ride a dragon toooooo! Dragons are cool," Selena said excitedly. Yes, dragons were epically awesome.
Emma chuckled at Alice's response and shook her head slightly. Oh Merlin. Please no argument's right now. No the blonde was not in a mood for an argument. So, she waited to see what Selena would say back to Alice and she bit her lip. But first, Selena asked her if she wanted to ride a Dragon. "You know the Dragon's are pretty cool and if I rode a Unicorn and my brother saw, I wouldn't live to see another day, he'd be so ashamed," said Emma, with a wicked smile, weighing the two options in her mind. "Okay, I'm riding the Dragon. Cause Dragon's are cooler."

The blonde listened to Selena and Alice discuss the usefulness of SuperGlue. Merlin, she felt as if she was back in school already, in Potions class discussing a Potion ingredient and why it is necessary to the Potion. The blonde chuckled. "Sel, Alice has a whole stash of SuperGlue and think of the all the things we could accomplish with a bottle of SuperGlue, all three of us," said Emma as her cunning side of her brain started churning slowly. Oh yes. They could pull some of the best pranks that Hogwarts ever seen, well, since the Weasley twins graduated. The blonde's eyebrows raised as Selena said that they had to brainstorm after the ride. Emma nodded and smirked an evil smirk at my friend. "Does it have anything to do with getting revenge on my brother for thinking you were dating TallPerson?" she said as she walked towards the slowing carousel.

Turning to both of her friends, "Come on. Let's go on the carousel for a ride before its too late!" she exclaimed, her heart panicking at the thought of the carousel breaking down or suddenly the Carnival packing up before they could have a turn on the ride. Hopping on to the carousel, the blonde walked over to a free golden coloured dragon with green eyes and she sat in the seat with a huge grin on her face, waiting for the ride to begin. Oh Merlin..