View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 12:59 AM   #19 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

SPOILER!!: <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
SPOILER!!: quoties<3

Selena then stated that she was quite short and that she blamed the Tall people for making her get lost all the time. If only Sel wore heels sometimes that would probably help her but the Malfoy would never dare suggest that too her friend because she knew that Selena wouldn't appreciate it and that heels really hurt to walk in. Emma flashed her friend a happy smile when Sel said she couldn't rule the world without her. Of course. It was engraved in stone. Already engraved. T'was predicted.

The blonde Malfoy observed the two shorter girls converse and she listened, waiting patiently, rocking back and forth on her toes. Emma shook her blonde head a little as Selena proclaimed that she was awesomer than Alice. Oh Sel. And before the Malfoy could say anything else or blink, Alice was asking her if they could go on the ride? And then Sel wanted to ride a dragon. Merlin, they were quick.

YES! THEY WERE GOING TO GO ON IT!! Finally!! The Slytherin smirked at her two friends and nodded. "Come on let's go on the carousel!" she cried and looked at the dragons and unicorns dance on the carousel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Alice stared at the girl, trying to find a good response, but she couldn't pick one that was rude because Selena was Emma's friend. Finally, she spoke. "Well, maybe you can't get anywhere without awesomeness, but you also can't get anywhere without SuperGlue." And you have none, she thought. Yes, Alice was satisfied. SuperGlue solves everything.

She beamed at Emma. "I want a dragon, too! One that likes SuperGlue." Alice couldn't stand anything that wasn't fond of SuperGlue. People, animals, stationary things... you name it. SuperGlue or bust. She had a precautionary tube in her pocket right now.

"Emmaaaaa what are you going to ride?" Sel asked as she watched the carousel go round and round with its happy music. Sel laiked this music, she was tempted to jump up - oh, what the heck. Sel started to bounce up and down because she felt like it... and she COULD. So anyone who said otherwise was insane. Mmmhmmm.

She blinked at the girl with confusion. "SuperGlue is sticky, I got a bottle of it stuck to my hand once... I was five," Sel said beaming before reminiscing. That wasn't a fun time... ehh... whatever. "SuperGlue is good for fixing stuff though... but - SEL HAS AN IDEA! Emmmmmaaa we must brainstorm!" Selena exclaimed, beaming with excitement. Then she looked back at the carousel. "After a dragon ride," Sel said seriously.

"Emma, you should ride a dragon toooooo! Dragons are cool," Selena said excitedly. Yes, dragons were epically awesome.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...