View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 11:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

SPOILER!!: quoties<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Alice stared at the new girl. She was... short. Shorter than her. Much shorter than Emma. But she had the face of a fifteen year old. And then as she announced that she was awesome and was going to rule the world, Alice grinned. Yupp. This was Emma's friend.

"I'm Alice Fischer and I'm going to rule the world, too," Alice stated, beaming. "Except I(m not going to get there by being awesome. I'm going to get there with SuperGlue." Then she turned to Emma. "Can we ride now?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiWishiWasYours View Post
Sel smiled at Emma and giggled. "I'm short, I blame the tall people here," Selena said, waving her hand in the general area. Gravity needed to start to love other people more or people just needed to take more shrinking potions. Odd people. Hmph. "Right, of course, I can't rule the world without my bestie," Sel said with a smirk. She couldn't! That would just be wrong on all sorts of levels and she didn't like being wrong. She looked at the girl there.

"You're the first year," Sel said, pointing out the obvious... and literally pointing too. Because first years were taller than her! What was the world coming too?!

Clearing her throat, because she was supposed to set a good example right? ". . . Alice, we'll get this clear, I'm going to rule the world and the universe, and without awesomeness you can't get anywhere, but you have ambition so I guess you're a little awesome, I'm still awesomer though," Sel said, smiling. Psht, Sel was ruling the world with her bestie. The firstie was just going to be a pawn like in those chess games. Sel was still ruling the world.

IT WAS HER RIGHT. It was written in the stars. Her world. With Emma. But still. Her world... her universe!

"Ooooh, I want a dragon!!!" Selena exclaimed, beaming. Yeah, a fire breathing one that ate tall people.

Selena then stated that she was quite short and that she blamed the Tall people for making her get lost all the time. If only Sel wore heels sometimes that would probably help her but the Malfoy would never dare suggest that too her friend because she knew that Selena wouldn't appreciate it and that heels really hurt to walk in. Emma flashed her friend a happy smile when Sel said she couldn't rule the world without her. Of course. It was engraved in stone. Already engraved. T'was predicted.

The blonde Malfoy observed the two shorter girls converse and she listened, waiting patiently, rocking back and forth on her toes. Emma shook her blonde head a little as Selena proclaimed that she was awesomer than Alice. Oh Sel. And before the Malfoy could say anything else or blink, Alice was asking her if they could go on the ride? And then Sel wanted to ride a dragon. Merlin, they were quick.

YES! THEY WERE GOING TO GO ON IT!! Finally!! The Slytherin smirked at her two friends and nodded. "Come on let's go on the carousel!" she cried and looked at the dragons and unicorns dance on the carousel.