View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 10:53 PM   #16 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

SPOILER!!: <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
SPOILER!!: quotes

The blonde turned around to see Alice already behind her. Merlin! She was quick! "Hey Alice!" she began, giving the girl a friendly smile. "How-" Emma was about to ask her how she was doing and answer her question when Selena arrived and tackled her!

She had missed being tackled and tackle-hugging Selena. Ahh... "SELENA!" she cried out and then hugged her back. Oh Merlin. The two had quick timing. "Oh yes, it's quite easy to get lost!" The Slytherin nodded and smiled at Selena's introductions. "Well, with the help of me," added Emma, with a wide smirk as she folded her arms. The blonde turned her gaze towards Alice and smiled as she looked back and forth between them. "Sel this is Alice," she said, briefly, waiting for Alice to introduce herself. Then they could go on the ride! Yipee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Alice stared at the new girl. She was... short. Shorter than her. Much shorter than Emma. But she had the face of a fifteen year old. And then as she announced that she was awesome and was going to rule the world, Alice grinned. Yupp. This was Emma's friend.

"I'm Alice Fischer and I'm going to rule the world, too," Alice stated, beaming. "Except I(m not going to get there by being awesome. I'm going to get there with SuperGlue." Then she turned to Emma. "Can we ride now?"

Sel smiled at Emma and giggled. "I'm short, I blame the tall people here," Selena said, waving her hand in the general area. Gravity needed to start to love other people more or people just needed to take more shrinking potions. Odd people. Hmph. "Right, of course, I can't rule the world without my bestie," Sel said with a smirk. She couldn't! That would just be wrong on all sorts of levels and she didn't like being wrong. She looked at the girl there.

"You're the first year," Sel said, pointing out the obvious... and literally pointing too. Because first years were taller than her! What was the world coming too?!

Clearing her throat, because she was supposed to set a good example right? ". . . Alice, we'll get this clear, I'm going to rule the world and the universe, and without awesomeness you can't get anywhere, but you have ambition so I guess you're a little awesome, I'm still awesomer though," Sel said, smiling. Psht, Sel was ruling the world with her bestie. The firstie was just going to be a pawn like in those chess games. Sel was still ruling the world.

IT WAS HER RIGHT. It was written in the stars. Her world. With Emma. But still. Her world... her universe!

"Ooooh, I want a dragon!!!" Selena exclaimed, beaming. Yeah, a fire breathing one that ate tall people.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...