View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

SPOILER!!: quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Alice sauntered around, looking for the Carousel. The tiny little girl weaved her way through the crowd and finally reached it, where she was supposed to meet Emma and her scheming friend, Selena. She wondered if Emma would let her ride the Carousel afterwards. The little prankster decided that she would ride the dragon.

Alice finally spotted Emma nearby, standing on her tip-toes and trying to look over the heads of the passers. She really didn't need to do that, she was so tall already. "Emma," she called, walking over to her. "Is your friend here yet?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiWishiWasYours View Post
Selena had her hair tied up today because it was hot. She skipped through the carnival, trying to find the carousel over the heads of so many tall people. The one she wanted to ride was a dragon, a mighty fearsome dragon that was tall. Just not too tall because she wanted to be able to sit on it and actually manage to... get off and get on. Yeah.

Finally, managing to find her way to her blonde friend she beamed. "EMMMAAAA~" Sel said with a bright smile, tackle-hugging her friend. Ah, finally. "Did you know there are loads of people here so it's easy to get- oh hi!" Selena started before she stopped when she saw another girl. That must be the other firstie Emma had told her about.

"I'm Selena Zabini-Riddle, I am awesome and I'm going to rule the world," Selena said seriously with a big smile. Was that even possible? She didn't care. She would make it possible. Because she was awesome.

The blonde turned around to see Alice already behind her. Merlin! She was quick! "Hey Alice!" she began, giving the girl a friendly smile. "How-" Emma was about to ask her how she was doing and answer her question when Selena arrived and tackled her!

She had missed being tackled and tackle-hugging Selena. Ahh... "SELENA!" she cried out and then hugged her back. Oh Merlin. The two had quick timing. "Oh yes, it's quite easy to get lost!" The Slytherin nodded and smiled at Selena's introductions. "Well, with the help of me," added Emma, with a wide smirk as she folded her arms. The blonde turned her gaze towards Alice and smiled as she looked back and forth between them. "Sel this is Alice," she said, briefly, waiting for Alice to introduce herself. Then they could go on the ride! Yipee!