View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 07:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
The blonde Malfoy skipped over to the Carousel. Oh how she always had wanted to be ride one!! Her parents hadn't let her on one because they deemed it Muggle technology so it was a no-no in their books. So the blonde had been deeply disappointed and ever since she was three, she had dreamed of going on one and riding around for hours and hours.

Impatiently, bouncing up and down on her tip-toes, Emma waited for Alice and Selena to arrive. Oh yes, she'd introduce her protegée and new friend to her bestie. This would be good. Both wanted to take over the universe, eat candy, and pull pranks. Plus, they both seemed to hate flying. All seemed well in her world. When would they come!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Alice sauntered around, looking for the Carousel. The tiny little girl weaved her way through the crowd and finally reached it, where she was supposed to meet Emma and her scheming friend, Selena. She wondered if Emma would let her ride the Carousel afterwards. The little prankster decided that she would ride the dragon.

Alice finally spotted Emma nearby, standing on her tip-toes and trying to look over the heads of the passers. She really didn't need to do that, she was so tall already. "Emma," she called, walking over to her. "Is your friend here yet?"
Selena had her hair tied up today because it was hot. She skipped through the carnival, trying to find the carousel over the heads of so many tall people. The one she wanted to ride was a dragon, a mighty fearsome dragon that was tall. Just not too tall because she wanted to be able to sit on it and actually manage to... get off and get on. Yeah.

Finally, managing to find her way to her blonde friend she beamed. "EMMMAAAA~" Sel said with a bright smile, tackle-hugging her friend. Ah, finally. "Did you know there are loads of people here so it's easy to get- oh hi!" Selena started before she stopped when she saw another girl. That must be the other firstie Emma had told her about.

"I'm Selena Zabini-Riddle, I am awesome and I'm going to rule the world," Selena said seriously with a big smile. Was that even possible? She didn't care. She would make it possible. Because she was awesome.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...