View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 06:41 AM   #48 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd (: View Post

Dallin couldn't help but grin when she put both of her arms around him. He held onto her hand that was by his stomach, laughing lightly at her wink. "Of course. Safety first." Because that was what he was thinking at that moment. Not falling out of the basket.

He worked hard to keep his grin from getting ridiculous. He just couldn't help it, though - he was happy. Very. "I'm great," he answered, sitting up straighter to see if he could see over the top of the Ferris wheel yet. "How're you?" He looked back at her then, his grin now faded to a content smile.
Aha! So Dallin agreed, this was purely for safety. And if for some reason, they both fell out of the basket, they would fall together. And die together. "How romantic." Ellie muttered with a slight smile. With another sigh, Ellie rested her head on Dallin's shoulder. They were cute. There was no denying it now.

"Are we at the top yet?" Ellie asked apprehensively, peering over the edge, but not far enough. When Dallin looked back at her, Ellie smiled and just looked at him for a moment. She leaned her head back again. "You know... I'm happy." Ellie said, gazing over the tops of trees that were going below them. "I haven't been this happy in years." She said quietly before closing her eyes. The past four years had been traumatizing, and just when she thought she was happy, something else would go wrong. But now... Everything was perfect.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise