View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 04:04 AM   #46 (permalink)
James_Potter

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Atticus MacGhilliseathenaich-Dwinkendorf IV
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rodrigo De Lacerda
James is my REAL name | Pokah Face | Scheming Marauder | True Marauder | Foster the People

Text Cut: Mel, Chris, Sarah, and Harry'sGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess of*hp* View Post
Jean stuck her nose in the air, sniffing a bit. She had definitely taken offense, but this boy was a paying customer. Taking her wand, she turned to tap the control box. "The safest in the country, m'lad," She mused, sounding like a proud parent. Taking her free hand, she reached up to pat her afro and adjust her tall top hat before noticing another young kid approach the ride.

A cough/sneeze was all Jean needed to frown once more. What was with these kids? Didn't these parents teach them proper hygiene? Who got sick during the summer? Shoving off these pessimistic notions, she answered, "Erm... yeah. Yes, m'boy. You and little... mini pompadour boy, over here." Pointing her wand at a door to a carriage, she waved off the boy that she had frightened. If they didn't ride, she didn't make her wages. And Jean wasn't cut out for poverty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
Making a slightly concerned face after calling the woman a sir, he hadn't meant to do it, honest, August looked back up at the huge structure. Well if she said it was safe he guessed he could ride it. "Well ok. I'll ride it." he said looking at her and then another small kid who showed up just behind him. "So now what?" he looked from the tiny kid and the tiny woman with the red hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess of*hp*
Her lips becoming thin as her mouth tightened, Jean rolled her eyes and stomped up to the two kids. "On, boy, get on!" With the last syllable of her sentence, Jean took her wand and poked him onto the platform near the first open basket. "It's just a wheel, kid. Be a man, for the sake of Mahlin's sweet bargy trouwsahs."
Quote:
"H-HEY!!" Before he knew what was going on or he had even made up his mind if he was actually going to ride the huge Wheel, the crazy carnie was shoving August onto the bloody thing. And she had her wand in his back, he was going to die wasn't he or be TURNED INTO A FROG?!?!?

O___O

He was pushed into the cart and looked at the smaller boy (William) who has been just beside him waiting to get on the ride and then the slightly older looking boy (Nick) who was now up next to the demon Carnie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's_Girl View Post
Aine looked up at the large ferries wheel with a big smile on her face, she loved theses things and now she would get to see high up over Diagon Alley what fun. She looked back down at the boys in front of her and the female carnie who radiated frustration and boredom, Aine smirked, she could think of worse jobs. She looked at the boy who seemed startled to ride the big wheel in her calmest voice she spoke "there’s nothing to be afraid of you know its not so bad” she smiled sweetly
Quote:
August wasn't sure what to do. He wasn't really afraid of ferris wheels, I mean yeah this one was rather big and collosal really, but it was really the freakin' carnie that had him on edge. He hadn't been around an angry witch before.

Looking out at the three kids, the little boy, the older boy who had just started to confront the carnie and then a younger girl who was trying to console him and then looking back at the carnie; August grabbed them and yanked them into the carriage and slammed the door shut. "Get in! W-We're ready to go ma'am!" he shouted out the window and sat back into the seat so he couldn't see her or her see him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's_Girl View Post
Aine was a little shocked at being grabbed and stuffed into the seat she shuttered a little a the close contact between here and the other people around her but she plastered a smile on her face. The last thing she needed was theses people to think that something was wrong with her.
"So do you all go to hogwarts?" she asked with that same sweet smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Nick turned away from the carnie...to be pulled by the other boy into the basket. He had no issues with this, aside from being dragged. He was excited to ride the Ferris Wheel. He took a seat next to the boy that had dragged him and two other people in there.

"So...didn't want to ride alone I see?" He just looked over at him. "I'm Nick by the way. Nick Matthews." He said introducing himself to the three people. There was no way Brooke was going to meet more people than him. No way.

Nick turned to the girl. She had an incredibly fake smile on her face. "My first term's this fall. You?"

Nick grinned as the wheel started to move. He loved these rides.
Quote:
Leaning back against the padded seat to remain out of site of the excentric carnie, he felt much safer in the carriage with these other kids and the fear of being hexed began to subside. Auggie was new to this whole magic thing and being yelled at by a carnie, magical or not was a pretty tramatic thing.

The girl spoke first and as she did, a loud creaking could be heard from the ride's gears and they began to rise into the air. "Well yeah, sort of. I start there this term, my letter says I will be a third year. I went to my Muggle school before though." he nodded and smiled at her, then turned his head to the the older of the other two boys in the carriage as he had spoken to him.

"Nahh, I was more afraid that...lady would shoot me with her wand. She is definately crazy." he said staring out the window at the red hair on the ride operator which was shrinking more into a dot as they got higher and higher. "Nice to meet you Nick, I'm August Goldstein." He didn't repeat his Hogwarts new beginnings because he had been right there next to him when he mentioned it to the girl across from them. Oh but he was new to Hogwarts too, well at least it seemed he wouldn't be the new kid alone. "What year will you be in?" Auggie asked excitedly. He looked at the other kid in the carriage (William) he was definately the youngest and had been pretty quiet so far.

Will was shocked to see this deranged Carnie acting so rudely to her customers. She was practically forcing the older boy in front of him; she had pushed him into the carriage at wand-point. It's not like Will could have helped him. He was a puny, sickly eleven-year old with too many allergies. He would have been taken down by a sneezing fit before he could have reached the guy. However, as two more people, both older, came closer to the them, the boy in front of him grabbed the three of them and pulled them into the carriage.

Will's eyes widened behind his thick, horn-rimmed glasses. He shivered as he looked down at the slowly shrinking Diagon Alley; he wasn't too fond of heights. Breathing heavily, and quite nasily, he turned to the three people in the carriage: two boys, and one girl. They all seemed older than him.

He reached into the pocket of his jeans as the others conversed about which year they were in. The one girl in the carriage, who seemed close to Will's age, had a highly concerning grin on her face. He blew his nose nosily with a spare handkerchief from his pocket. After a few moments, he was addressed by the boy who had dragged them all in.

"Me?" he asked, shocked. "I-I'll be a-a-ACHOOO!" He sneezed harshly and began coughing for a few moments. "This will be my first year at Hogwarts." He said, sniffling loudly. "I'm sorry, I'm allergic to polyester and dandruff. Do any of you have a cat or dog?" he asked, sneezing once more. The young boy looked at the rest of them, his eyes watery and pink from his allergies. He realized he hadn't introduced himself, and hastily shoved his handkerchief back into his pocket.
"I'm William MacGhilleseathenaic," he said, reaching forward to shake August's hand, but placed it back on his lap, considering he had just had a sneezing fit and he doubted anyone would want to shake his hand.