View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 01:35 AM   #43 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd (: View Post
When the lady on the ground yelled for them to have fun, Dallin felt his stomach do a little somersault. Sure, he wasn't exactly scared of heights, but it was a bit scary. Not that he'd admit that, because he had to be the big, strong boyfriend for Ellie.

He scooted closer to her when she admitted that she might be a little afraid. Putting his arm around her shoulder he leaned back, a content smile on his face. "Don't worry. I won't let you fall." Heh. How completely, embarrassingly cheesy. "Just wait til we get to the very top. The view will be amazing."
Once Dallin's arm was around her, Ellie felt safe and she smiled at him. Although she was sure that this thing have protectice enchantments. But you never knew. Gladly, she scooted closer to him and wrapped one arm around his lower back and the ther arm around his stomach. "Just for saftey precautions." She told Dallin with a little wink.

Ellie waited patiently to reach the top of the wheel. "So, how's my wonderful boyfriend today?" She asked with a happy sigh.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise