View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 12:22 AM   #32 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: people
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Ninja View Post
Sighing with relief, "Don't scare me like that!" she shook her head trying to look irritated. Laughing she gave up the act, it wasn't working. Not with a bouncy house there! "Ok, erm let's see." Reaching her hand down to help the girl, she tried to brace herself on the floor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
SPOILER!!: quotes

"Thanks!" said Emma, taking of her shoes. Luckily for her they were slip-ons, so she could get them off easily. And then the blonde headed into the bouncy castle. Oh Merlin!

And then a Puff was talking to her. Hang on. She looked quite familiar. The blonde laughed a little. "Oh yes, I think you did. Isobel was it? I'm Emma," she said, with a bright smile. And then before she could say anything else, someone else was calling out her name!

Now, who could that be? The blonde turned around and saw ALFREDORE!! Oh, ehh.. errr... The blonde hoped she wasn't crashing anything. And she hoped that Brae hadn't told Theo about how the blonde yelled at him. Oh yes. He had provoked her after all. "Theo! Alfie! Isn't this castle!? AWESOME!?" exclaimed Emma, beaming a one-hundred watt smile at the both of them as she made her way towards them!

Isobel reached up and grabbed TJ's hand. She tried to get up, while at the same time pulling hard on TJ's hand to help her. Unfortunately, that was not the smartest idea. The only thing Isobel had succeeded in doing was pulling TJ down next to her. Isobel couldn't help but laugh, she turned to TJ and smiled guiltily. "Sorry."

Then she looked toward the other girl who she had hugged before. "Yep. Isobel VonHue, fifth year Hufflepuff. Nice to meet you Emma." She was still sitting on the floor of the bouncy house, of course, because she could not get up.