View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 12:22 AM   #40 (permalink)
GrapehSarah

DMC
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
x6 x3
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
August wasn't sure what to do. He wasn't really afraid of ferris wheels, I mean yeah this one was rather big and collosal really, but it was really the freakin' carnie that had him on edge. He hadn't been around an angry witch before.

Looking out at the three kids, the little boy, the older boy who had just started to confront the carnie and then a younger girl who was trying to console him and then looking back at the carnie; August grabbed them and yanked them into the carriage and slammed the door shut. "Get in! W-We're ready to go ma'am!" he shouted out the window and sat back into the seat so he couldn't see her or her see him.
Nick turned away from the carnie...to be pulled by the other boy into the basket. He had no issues with this, aside from being dragged. He was excited to ride the Ferris Wheel. He took a seat next to the boy that had dragged him and two other people in there.

"So...didn't want to ride alone I see?" He just looked over at him. "I'm Nick by the way. Nick Matthews." He said introducing himself to the three people. There was no way Brooke was going to meet more people than him. No way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's_Girl View Post
Aine was a little shocked at being grabbed and stuffed into the seat she shuttered a little a the close contact between here and the other people around her but she plastered a smile on her face. The last thing she needed was theses people to think that something was wrong with her.
"So do you all go to hogwarts?" she asked with that same sweet smile
Nick turned to the girl. She had an incredibly fake smile on her face. "My first term's this fall. You?"

Nick grinned as the wheel started to move. He loved these rides.