View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 10:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
One Man Band
Worple & Warmsley Carnie
Flobberworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThestralYew128 View Post
Raven glanced at the menu... She and her parents had shopped all day in Diagon Alley, then had come to the carnival. They had just ridden the Enchanted Carousel. They were definately ready for some refreshments.
Raven looked up at the menu....
"I want fish and chips and Mandrake Root Tea! - I don't know what that drink is... but I love tea. Mom and Dad, what do you guys want?"
Michael Sloan ordered for himself and his wife Victoria and all three of them sat into a little table in front of the window.

They all appreciated the music from the One Man Band... They thought it was interesting and gave him 10 sickles for it sort of seemed like a private concert.

Raven commented, "I guess we won't be eating dinner at the leaky couldron!"
All 3 of them laughed.
Bert continued to play his music, the mellow sounds of the strings messing with the bright sounds of the trumpet. All and all accented with the cymbols and the other instruments as he played for his crowd and for their pleasure.

" I thank you, kind folk," he said accepting the sickles from the family with a smile and a deep bow. Straightening and satisfied with his reception, Bert opted to move on, walking away and weaving amongst the other folk attending the carnival to let others enjoy his talented playing.

"Requests...any requests?" he called out as his instruments rested for a moment other then the cymbals that still sounded as he walked.