View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 08:53 PM   #30 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

SPOILER!!: quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrr..Meow View Post
"hi there, please take off it shoes before going in" he said while holding the flap over for her
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyMalfoy View Post
Bumbumbumbumbubmumbumbumbubm. That's what was going through Isobel's mind. Bounce bounce, bumbumbumbumbumbubm. Yeah, she had cinnamon toast crunch for breakfast, and she was a little overexcited about this carnival. "Yes," she said while bouncing. "Isobel Vonhue." She had just said that. But whatever. Ooo, then a new person came. This one was a Slytherin. "Hi," she said cheerfully. Bumbumbumbum. "I think I hugged you." Don't question her hyper mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess of*hp* View Post

Theodore gave a sad little nod, acquiescing to the fact that he had been bored out of his mind as well. The whole dynamic of their small group of friends had changed at the end of the year: while Alfeodore had hung out more, Braeden, Emma, and Ruby had had their own set of problems. Ellie was still probably recovering from the ordeal on the island, and Sarah was probably off with her new sister-in-law and her brother celebrating their marriage. Sigh. "I...I'm more glad," He countered, grinning mischievously. "To see you, I mean. I would have gotten to your house sooner, but Bree got sick for a short while, and--and things happened." He shrugged, slightly disheartened. "But we're here now, so that's what counts, right?" Theo snuck a quick kiss, his lips pressed to hers for a millisecond before pulling away, feeling like a school boy who had just found a shiny, new galleon on the sidewalk.

It was only when Alfie suggested that they actually enter the bouncy Hogwarts replica that Theodore pulled away, tugging at her slightly. "Are you sure?" He asked, looking hesitant. "I... I... Alf-" It was only then that a familiar face appeared, hopefully to save him from the horrors of the bounce house. "Emma!" He called a bit too loudly, trying to grab her attention.

"Thanks!" said Emma, taking of her shoes. Luckily for her they were slip-ons, so she could get them off easily. And then the blonde headed into the bouncy castle. Oh Merlin!

And then a Puff was talking to her. Hang on. She looked quite familiar. The blonde laughed a little. "Oh yes, I think you did. Isobel was it? I'm Emma," she said, with a bright smile. And then before she could say anything else, someone else was calling out her name!

Now, who could that be? The blonde turned around and saw ALFREDORE!! Oh, ehh.. errr... The blonde hoped she wasn't crashing anything. And she hoped that Brae hadn't told Theo about how the blonde yelled at him. Oh yes. He had provoked her after all. "Theo! Alfie! Isn't this castle!? AWESOME!?" exclaimed Emma, beaming a one-hundred watt smile at the both of them as she made her way towards them!