View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #27 (permalink)
princess of*hp*
Ravenclaw
Hinkypunk

Graduated

Diagon Alley Employee:
Amadeus Alfred Kipling
Owl Post Office Assistant
x7
Lady Lem|DJ Melfoy|Braedeus ♥ Stumble|Bebé Melón|B2|Andee & Melsse|Melephone

Text Cut: Ruthie and Shan
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmafan123 View Post
"Don't worry about it," Alfie assured Theo with a warm smile as he apologized for scaring her. Honestly, it wasn't all that difficult to make the girl jump, it happened whenever she was surprised. And right now, she was definitely surprised, in the best possible way. "I'm really glad to see you." As he took a step back to look at her, the girl at his side playfully did the same, taking a step away and evaluating him with a mock serious expression. But it was still her Theo, just as she had last seen him, maybe he had grown a bit taller, but his overall demeanor was the same one she adored. "Boredom is just about right," the little blonde answered with a soft, harmonious sort of chuckle as she leaned back against the bench, facing him with a warm smile on her face. "My dad's working today, and my Mum..." she trailed of, glancing around her with a bit of an amused smile, "I dunno, she's around her somewhere. I think she's considering buying the entire stock of some useless item that will undoubtedly live out its life on our sitting room shelf for the next few months."

Alfie flashed the boy an amused grin, "In other words, yes, boredom." It was then that his hand found her own and she gently entwined their fingers, glancing up at the boy only to find his eyes on the bouncy house beside them. She beamed, obviously not seeming to understand that his look was a glance of distaste, and taking it as a look of curiosity. Because Alfie loved bouncy castles. "Also, I was sort of hoping I'd find someone to accompany me into the bouncy castle..." she announced with a bit of a playful grin, standing up straight in order to take both of his hands, obviously preparing to start towards the entrance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
A BOUNCING CASTLE!? No way!!

The blonde couldn't believe her eyes. Emma grinned madly as she walked towards the Bouncy castle. Merlin, Muggles had all the cool inventions now like I-pods, I-Pads, Areoplanes, and BOUNCY CASTLES! Emma felt as if she was in kid heaven. This would be the castle, she'd take over first, apart of her world domination scheme with the Slytherclaws. Oh yes... The blonde turned to the person who was letting people in. "Hi!" she said, beaming him a smile and being friendly. Oh yes. The blonde was excited.

Theodore gave a sad little nod, acquiescing to the fact that he had been bored out of his mind as well. The whole dynamic of their small group of friends had changed at the end of the year: while Alfeodore had hung out more, Braeden, Emma, and Ruby had had their own set of problems. Ellie was still probably recovering from the ordeal on the island, and Sarah was probably off with her new sister-in-law and her brother celebrating their marriage. Sigh. "I...I'm more glad," He countered, grinning mischievously. "To see you, I mean. I would have gotten to your house sooner, but Bree got sick for a short while, and--and things happened." He shrugged, slightly disheartened. "But we're here now, so that's what counts, right?" Theo snuck a quick kiss, his lips pressed to hers for a millisecond before pulling away, feeling like a school boy who had just found a shiny, new galleon on the sidewalk.

It was only when Alfie suggested that they actually enter the bouncy Hogwarts replica that Theodore pulled away, tugging at her slightly. "Are you sure?" He asked, looking hesitant. "I... I... Alf-" It was only then that a familiar face appeared, hopefully to save him from the horrors of the bounce house. "Emma!" He called a bit too loudly, trying to grab her attention.