View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Zebragirl
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emily Smith
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rachel Smith
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of the Lake View Post
Ariadne realized something must have happened between Emily and Nika, but avoided the subject, trying to be diplomatic. Anyway, it was a bad idea to discuss such matters with people you've just met. Ari was quite sure Emily wouldn't like to confess her problems to her right now.

Sweets! Ari could totally relate to having a sweet tooth. 'I adore sweets too! I eat lots of chocolate, but my mum uses a charm on my teeth to keep them healthy. I've never been to the dentist.' the girl admitted, thinking Emily might be Muggleborn but unwilling to ask her if that was right.

'One year younger than you, then. I'm going into my second year, happy that I'm done being amongst the youngest students.' she replied, thinking how lost and clueless she had felt on her first days at Hogwarts. 'Do you think they've changed the weird Ministry Professors this year? I don't think I can take anymore of Shaw.' the girl sighed, hoping he was, indeed, replaced.
"Oh my sister offered to do that charm on me, but my parents don't like magic in the house." She didn't really want to get into the whole 'half-blood' and 'adoptive muggle parents' thing. Especially with someone she'd just met. She'd just let Ari thing she was muggle-born for the time being.

"So did you have a good first year?" she asked. She could remember hers like it was yesterday. The excitment, the nervousness, meeting new people. She smiled. "Oh I don't think they're back this year. I hope not anyway. Shaw with his chainsaw was just plain scary!" She'd dreaded his classes all year. And the ministry had hired him?