View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 03:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fred is awesome
Gryffindor
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harland Chadwick Lewin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Holli Lewis
Magical Transportation
Did you just lose something? The GAME? Sorry... 'Justin Bieber, he is the man!' U mad, Felton!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of the Lake View Post
Angry at first when someone bumped into her (honestly, why was it so difficult for some people to watch where they were going?!), Ari frowned, but then she remembered that she herself was sometimes bumping into people. Ooops...'No problem.' the Gryffie said, eventually. 'Are you all right? Perhaps something at these stands distracted you?' Ariadne suggested.'There are so many things here, I don't even know where to start!' the girl confessed, with a hint of exasperation in her tone, hoping the girl would help her with orientation.

'You go to Hogwarts, right? You do seem familiar, are you by any chance in Gryffindor?' Ariadne asked, associating the face with places where she had seen it before.

DIFFERENT TIMELINE

Turning around, Ariadne was delighted to see her Slytherin friend. 'Mordred! Long time no see. How are you? Mind if I hug you?' the girl asked, uncertain if he would agree. They were friends and she had missed him during the summer, but she remembered his expression of sheer agony during the 'Hug a Slytherin Day'. The memory made her chuckle.

Nodding for confirmation, Ari smiled at Rose, whom she had indeed met at school. 'My summer was lovely, I went to Wales with my mum, and then I had a few friends over at our place.' she replied. 'How was yours? Did you just get here, on Diagon Alley?' Ari wanted to know. 'What do you think of this carnival?' the girl asked, unsure about her own opinion.

'Hi, Rose!' Ariadne greeted with a smile. 'Mutual friends of Gwen and fellow William-haters.' she laughed, unable to figure out why she didn't like William. Maybe just because her other friends disliked him as well. 'Did you see anything interesting at the carnival?' she asked Rose, who seemed to have been the one to drag Mordred there.
'Hey, have you still got your I HATE WILLIAM T-shirt?' Rose laughed. 'I love the carnival, it's amazing, I dragged Mordred along... hey, is it National Hug a Slytherin day this year as well? Can I join in?' Rose grinned evily.