View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 03:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Zebragirl
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emily Smith
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rachel Smith
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of the Lake View Post
Angry at first when someone bumped into her (honestly, why was it so difficult for some people to watch where they were going?!), Ari frowned, but then she remembered that she herself was sometimes bumping into people. Ooops...'No problem.' the Gryffie said, eventually. 'Are you all right? Perhaps something at these stands distracted you?' Ariadne suggested.'There are so many things here, I don't even know where to start!' the girl confessed, with a hint of exasperation in her tone, hoping the girl would help her with orientation.

'You go to Hogwarts, right? You do seem familiar, are you by any chance in Gryffindor?' Ariadne asked, associating the face with places where she had seen it before.
Oh please don't be angry. She did not like to make people angry! But... she said it was no problem. Good. She didn't want someone getting mad at her.
"I'm fine. I really am sorry though. I'm always bumping into things." It was true. She was so clumbsy. "These stalls look amazing." she agreed noticing the girls tone. "I like the look of the hoopla..."

"Yeah I am!" she said, smiling that someone actually sort of recognized her. "I'm Emily. Your in Gryffindor too right?" she asked holding out her hand to shake.