Thread: The Rest Area
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 02:46 PM   #23 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Mystical Girl View Post
Dani sipped on her drink quickly and smiled before putting it down on the table- "Yeah, it's great! I came with my brother Luke and my niece Lana, but he took her off to go on the kiddie rides, she's really enjoying it. It's so cute" she smirked a little as she sighed and rested back in the chair.

"How about you?" she asked her friend softly as she fiddled with the charm bracelet that she had on.
Luke and Lana? So Dani had come with her family? Boy, was she lucky! "That's sweet," Kita said, smiling at the thought of a little girl running around dragging an older boy along and demanding to go on rides. Reminded her of herself... "And what about you? Going to hit those rides as well?" she asked.

Herself? "I came here on my own," LONER! "So i decided to come here first before heading off to the rides." Who knows, she could really do with some food. But eating before going on a ride is just plain stupid. And Kita wasn't stupid. SNORT!