View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 01:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fred is awesome
Gryffindor
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harland Chadwick Lewin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Holli Lewis
Magical Transportation
Did you just lose something? The GAME? Sorry... 'Justin Bieber, he is the man!' U mad, Felton!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
"What exactly should we be doing here?" he asked as he looked around at the people. He's not even sure anymore if the people were from the wizarding world. Good thing though, he was wearing muggle clothes; he was able to blend in. He fixed his wand under the sleeve of his shirt just to make sure it won't fall off. He can't afford to lose his wand in that place.

"Maybe you should shop for birthday gifts here." he suggested as he scanned the area. Candies, Stuffed Toys, Jewelries, Hats...everything was in this place. Too bad he doesn't have anyone to buy stuff for. He already bought Aurora a birthday present from Egypt. His cousins brought home loads of souvenirs, as well as his parents.

As he turned around, a very tall man passed over them. Seeing that he was on stilts, he whispered to Rose; "That man's been drinking Skele-Gro 24/7." with a straight face.
'Just having fun!' Rose laughed. 'Look at the mime? I mimed with him, and I got bowed to, as I was good, somehow...' Rose laughed.

'No, just try not to look up. Learnt THAT the hard way!' Rose giggled. 'Yeah, the twins'll get annoyed if I don't get 'em anything...' Rose sighed.